Welcome to TheMarriageFoundation.org. To ensure that you understand the terms and conditions and legal notices which govern your use of this web site and apply to your membership agreement, please read this membership agreement which includes the terms and conditions of use (collectively the or this “Agreement”), carefully before using or registering as a member of, or allowing your child (and/or any other person) to use this web site located at www.TheMarriageFoundation.org.
The Service is owned and operated by TheMarriageFoundation. (“TheMarriageFoundation”). By using all or any part of the Service, you signify your agreement to the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement please do not use the service, do not click the box indicating your Agreement to be bound by the terms of this Agreement, and do not register as a member of or subscribe to the Service. We reserve the right, in our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these terms at any time. Please check these terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of the service following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes.
1. Definitions: In this Agreement, “Member” means the person who initially registers for the Service and establishes the subscription account. The Member must be 18 years or older to establish the Account. The membership may be used only by the Member and their immediate family. References in this Agreement to a “Member” mean the Member and each person using the membership, and references in this Agreement to “you” or “your” mean the Member, and members of the immediate family. References to “TheMarriageFoundation”, “we”, “us”, “our” and the like in this Agreement are references to Wisie.
2. Registration and Use of the Service: As part of the registration process, each Member will select a password and user name (“User Name”). You agree to provide us with accurate, complete, and updated Account information. Failure to do so will constitute a breach of this Agreement, which may result in immediate termination of your rights to use the Account. You may not (a) select or use a User Name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person, (b) use a name subject to the rights of any other person without authorization, or (c) use a User Name that we, in our sole discretion, deem inappropriate or offensive. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User Name and password, and you will be responsible for all uses of your User Name and password, whether or not authorized by you.
3. Use of Your Account: As Member for an Account, you are entirely liable for all activities conducted through that Account, and are responsible for ensuring that any other person who uses the Account is aware of the terms of this Agreement and complies with this Agreement. Each person who uses the Account agrees to be bound by the terms of this Agreement, whether or not such person is a Member. You will notify us at support@TheMarriageFoundation.org of any known or suspected unauthorized use(s) of your Account, or any known or suspected breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of your User Name and password. We will have no liability for any circumstances arising from the unauthorized use of a User Name, Member’s password or your Account. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity on your Account may be reported to appropriate law-enforcement agencies by us. You are solely responsible for providing all computer hardware, telephone and other equipment necessary to access the Service, including without limitation Internet access software and modems.
If you have reason to believe that your Account is no longer secure (for example, in the event of a loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure or use of your User Name, password, or any credit, debit, or charge card number stored on the Service), you must promptly change your password and notify us of the problem (by notice given as described in the Notice section below).
4. Our Administration of the Service: Changes to the Terms of this Agreement. We may change, modify, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time, including, without limitation, access policies, the availability of any Service feature, hours of availability, content, data, or software or equipment needed to access the Service. We may also impose limits on certain features or restrict your access to parts or all of the Service without notice or liability.
We reserve the right to change prospectively the amount of, or basis for determining, any fees or charges for the Service, and to institute new fees or charges for access to portions of the Service effective upon prior notice to Members by posting such changes on its web site or by sending e-mails to Members. You hereby agree to pay all charges to your account, including applicable taxes, in accordance with billing terms in effect at the time the fee or charge becomes payable.
Your right to use the Service is subject to any limits established by us or by your credit card issuer. If payment cannot be charged to your credit card or your charge is returned to us for any reason, we reserve the right to either suspend or terminate your access and Account, thereby terminating this Agreement and all of our obligations hereunder. If you have a balance due on your Account, you agree that we can charge these unpaid fees to your credit card. Your account may be suspended for non-payment, and you may be responsible for any and all bank or service charges incurred in connection with payment of charges to your Account, and for any costs of collection.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add, supplement or delete any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time. We will post notification of any such changes on the Service, or give notice of them to you via e-mail, postal mail or by pop-up screen, at our sole discretion. If any future changes to this Agreement are unacceptable to you or cause you to no longer be in compliance with this Agreement, you may terminate your Account. The continued use of the Service by you following your receiving a notice of changes to this Agreement will mean you accept any and all such changes.
5. Notices: As the Primary Member, you must submit to us a correct e-mail address, and agree to update us of any changes in your e-mail address or other Account information. We may give notice to you or any other Member by means of a general notice on the Service, electronic mail to Member’s e-mail address on record in the Account information provided by the Member, or by written communication sent by first-class mail to the Member’s address on record in such Account information.
You may give notice to us by electronic mail at the following e-mail address support@TheMarriageFoundation.org.
All notices will be deemed given when actually received or, in the case of notices posted on the Service, as of the time of first use of the Account following such posting.
7. Materials and Content Contained in the Service: All materials and content contained in the Service (including any form of media on or through which any portion of the Service is provided to you) are the copyrighted property of TheMarriageFoundation, its subsidiaries or affiliated companies and/or third party licensors. All IIS trademarks, service marks, brands, trade dress, logos, characters and trade names are proprietary to TheMarriageFoundation, its affiliates, or its or their licensors. No material from the Service may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, downloaded or posted in any way, except that you may share with friends the information provided that (a) you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices, (b) you make no modifications to the materials, and (c) you do not use the materials in a manner that suggests an association with any of our products, services, or brands. You are prohibited from republication, retransmission, reproduction or other use of the material. You may not re-sell any of our materials or materials created by you.
8. Member (User) Submissions: We are pleased to hear from our Members and welcome your comments regarding the Service.
9. Comments, Blog Comments and other Public Communications: “Common Area” means a chat room, message board, blog comments, Testimonials submitted by you or anyone in your family, emails sent to us by you or anyone in your family or other similar function which may be part of the Service. If you participate in any Common Area within the Service, the Member is responsible for ensuring that no-one using the Account shall: defame, abuse, harass or threaten others; make any bigoted, hateful or racially offensive statements; advocate illegal activity or discuss illegal activities with the intent to commit them; post or distribute any material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any law; post or distribute any vulgar, obscene, discourteous or indecent language or images; advertise or sell to, or solicit others; use the Common Area for commercial purposes of any kind; post or distribute any software or other materials which contain a virus or other harmful component; or post material or make statements that do not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of the respective Common Area. We reserve the right to remove or edit content from any Common Area at any time and for any reason. By uploading materials to any Common Area or submitting any materials to us, you automatically grant (or warrant that the owner of such materials expressly granted) us a perpetual, assignable, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and display, create derivative works from and distribute such materials or incorporate such materials into any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed throughout the universe. In addition, you warrant that all so-called “moral rights” in those materials have been waived.
Members shall remain solely responsible for the content of their messages. When you submit a posting to us or upload information into a Common Area, you are giving us permission to disclose your name with the informaiton.
10. Representations and Warranties: Indemnification. As the Member, you represent, warrant, and covenant that: (a) no materials of any kind uploaded to any Common Area or otherwise submitted through the Account will violate, plagiarize, or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, or other personal or proprietary rights or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful material; (b) neither you nor any other person who uses your Account will use your Account to perform, suggest or encourage any fraudulent, illegal or inappropriate activity; (c) that you are at least 18 years old and have the authority to enter into this Agreement; and (d) that you and all other persons who use your Account will fully comply with the terms of this Agreement. You hereby agree to indemnify, defend, and hold TheMarriageFoundation, its affiliated organizations, and all of its and their officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers, affiliates, licensors, and licensees (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from and against any and all liability and costs, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees, incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim or cause of action arising out of the use of your Account and/or any breach by you, any Member or any other user of the Account, of any of the above representations, warranties, and covenants or any other provision of this Agreement. You will, and will cause all other persons who use your Account to, cooperate with us in the defense of any claim. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter that may be subject to indemnification hereunder.
We make no representation, warranty or endorsement as to the accuracy or reliability of any content, materials or information contained in, and/or displayed, uploaded, or distributed by or through the Service. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such statement, advice, opinion or other information will be at your sole risk. We will have the right, in our sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the Service, but we have no obligation or duty whatsoever to monitor for, verify or correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the Service.
11. DISCLAIMER: The materials in the service (expressly including any form of media on or through which any portion of the service is provided to you) are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement and the absence of inaccuracies in informational content. We do not warrant that the service or the functions contained in the service will be uninterrupted, secure, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the service or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. You (and not we) assume the entire responsibility and cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or correction.
You understand and agree that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Service is at your own risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system, loss of data or any other loss or damage that results from such download and/or data.
12. Links to Other Web Sites: As a service to Members and other users of the Service, we may include links to other web sites which we have no control over. Without limiting the disclaimer in Section 12 above, we explicitly disclaim any responsibility for the availability, accuracy, appropriateness or compliance with law of the content found on other sites that link to or from the Service. Because some sites employ automated search results or otherwise link to sites containing information that may be deemed inappropriate or offensive, we cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, or decency of material contained in other sites that may be linked to the Service. You hereby irrevocably waive any claim against us with respect to such sites.
We cannot ensure that you will be satisfied with any products or services that you purchase from other sites that links to or from the Service. We do not endorse any of the products or services, nor have we taken any steps to confirm the accuracy or reliability of any of the information contained in such sites or the products and services offered through such sites. We do not make any representations or warranties as to the security of any information (including, without limitation, credit card and other personal information) you might be requested to give in connection with any such sites. You hereby irrevocably waive any claim against us with respect to such sites. We strongly encourage you to make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any such transactions.
13. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, will TheMarriageFoundation, its affiliates, employees, officers, directors, owners, agents, licensors, licensees, contractors, suppliers or distributors, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the service or the materials in the service. This limitation will apply even if iis or its authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if such damages were foreseeable. In no event will TheMarriageFoundation’s total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this service.
14. Jurisdictional Issues: We make no representation that materials on or in the Service are appropriate or available for use in any particular location. Those who choose to access the Service do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
15. Fees and Payment, Renewal, Cancellation: You agree to pay all charges relating to your Account, including applicable taxes, in accordance with billing terms set forth below. You must provide us with valid credit card information (Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express) for registering for our courses. You can make a one-time payment for the course or pay on a monthly installment basis, in the event the course you have signed up for provides this option.
All of our courses come with 100% Lifetime Money Back Guarantee! If the product does not live up to any the claims stated here, you may notify us that you wish to cancel your course registration at any time by calling us at (760) 999–0150 or email us at support@TheMarriageFoundation.org. We agree to terminate the Account upon receipt of notification from the Member.
RISK FREE OFFER: If the product does not live up to any the claims stated here, we will REFUND 100% of the MONEY that you have paid.
16. Termination Survival: These terms are effective until terminated by either party. You may terminate these terms at any time by notifying us of your desire to Cancel and discontinuing use of the Service and destroying all materials obtained from the Service. Your access to the Service may be terminated immediately without notice from us if in our sole discretion you fail to comply with any term or provision of these terms. Upon termination, you must cease use of the Service and destroy all materials obtained from the Service and all copies thereof, whether made under the terms of this Agreement or otherwise. Upon any termination, Sections 7,8, 13, 14, 15, 16, and 17, together with any accrued payment obligations and/or any other provision herein which by its nature extends beyond the termination of this Agreement, shall survive any expiration or termination of this Agreement.
17. General Provisions: This Agreement applies to the U.S. version of the Service and not to any International version of the service; the terms and conditions of use and membership for any International version of the service are governed by any and all terms posted at such site.
If any provision of these terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This is the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter herein and shall not be modified except in writing, signed by both parties.
18. Notice And Procedure For Making Claims Of Copyright Infringement: Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to Service Provider’s Designated Agent. Notification must be submitted to the following Designated Agent:
Service Provider(s): TheMarriageFoundation.
Name of Agent Designated to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement: Paul Friedman
Full Address of Designated Agent to Which Notification Should be Sent:
The Marriage Foundation
2650 Camino del Rio North
San Diego, CA 92108
Telephone Number of Designated Agent: (760)999-0150
Email Address of Designated Agent: support@TheMarriageFoundation.org
To be effective, the notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
A physical or electronic signature of person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material; Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted; A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
19. Acceptance: By using and/or subscribing to the Service, you hereby acknowledge that you have read and understand the foregoing Agreement, as may be amended or modified from time to time according to its terms, and agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions hereof.